Sunday, March 21, 2010

My e-mail to Wisconsin State Senator Dan Kapanke and Wisconsin State Rep Jennifer Shilling



Below is an e-mail I sent to my state senator and state representative in my home state of Wisconsin.   However, this could apply to almost any state.
******************
I have heard that these two anti-gun proposals were introduced in Madison late last week.    I have not been able to find out what happened last week, but I hope you both did not support these overly aggressive proposals.

I have reviewed some websites that are proponents of these proposals.   They are full of half truths and in some cases lies.

The WAVE website makes the statement.

"Under current law, anyone can get a gun in Wisconsin without undergoing a background check or even showing identification."

--------------------------------------

If you really want to be outraged about something check out my modification of this statement.

Under current law, anyone can vote in Wisconsin without undergoing a background check or even showing identification.

If you want to make a significant difference, close the voting loophole.

******************
Datadiver08

No comments: